Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer *SIGH*

Summer is coming! No more frosty days, no more gloomy personalities radiating from people, no more school... :) The May long weekend is over and it signifies for many Canadians the start of summer. For me it did, I went swimming, and BRRRR was it cold. But it was so refreshing! I was brave and went through with it. The water will warm up eventually, but 'till then I'll brave the cold and no one will stop me!
So summer with the tans (and sunburns,) the swims (and quick dips,) the smell of freshly cut grass in the evening, the glorious sunsets painted in the sky, the warm rain sprinkling on the face, the sun-kissed hair, the colourful beach bags, the marshmallows browning on a stick over a campfire, the family memories made, the star filled heavens at night, the bright yellow orb called "the sun" which makes summer..., summer.


Yours Truly,

Dewshine

No comments:

Post a Comment