Friday, June 3, 2011

Friend's Random Question To Me

So one day... A friend of mine asked me the question, "do you think Global Warming is real?" Random I know but that was the point it was a random question game, so what I thought was yes... And no. I told her, "well, the earth is warming. Like there is less snow than there use to be, and of course the lack of minus 40 degree temperatures... Sooo sorta." Guess what she did! She laughed and told me that she thought that was called "spring!" I was soo surprised, impressed, amused, and I realized that I had sooo set myself up for that one! And I just laughed and laughed! :) Sooo I thought that you would enjoy a little joke to brighten your day, now that I think about it, this story sounds like it came out of a Reader's Digest!! Before you ask, no I did not copy this story, I was the one being made fun of, soo ya! ;)

Yours Truly,
Dewshine

No comments:

Post a Comment