Monday, June 4, 2012

NEW STORY ALERT!

So a new story is being written as I write this. The story is my final project for english class, since we've been reading the Hobbit the final project is to be a quest myth. We are to go in a group and write a quest myth, each person is responsible for a chapter and I was appointed chapter 1! All of you elf fans out there will be happy because our protagonist is and elf princess named Athdara. Who looks a lot llike the elf queen from LOTR.


Yeah so by the end of this week I'll post the newest story that still doesn't have a title, BUT I may get permission to post my two friends' chapters (2 and 3) and then you'll have the whole story.

Spoiler: consists of Elf princess Athdara and the chosen of the 5 species setting off to find the everlasting flame in the core of the earth to restore a light source to fuel the world's dying biosphere. Includes: bows and arrows, evil mermaids, hot rocks, a mine, a prince guardian, death around every corner, and annoying pixies.

Dewshine

1 comment: